|photo by Matt Isaaks|
A VIP experience includes,Reservations for the VIP package can be booked by phone with the CRM at 303-279-4591 or 800-365-6263. For out-of-town visitors, Table Mountain Inn in Golden is offering a package including breakfast with special pricing for those mentioning Goosefest.
- Admission Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- UP Diner will be your VIP Clubhouse
- Up-Front Cab Ride in Nos. 2, 3, 4, 5, or 7
- opening reception Friday night (June 15th) including informal dinner, Tin Feathers DVD viewing followed by exclusive night photo shoot.
- Catered dinner in the Diner on Saturday – 5:30 seating, dine at 6pm with entertainment
- Early morning photo shoot
- Gift bag with – Goose Puzzle, Goose Cookbook, Goose hat, Goose mug, New Tin Feathers Book and DVD, 2013 Calendar (if available), Hat Pin, Goose 3D Ornament, special t-shirt (Gift bag value: $125)
- Group photo with Geese (Time/Date TBD)
|Coors Light Silver Bullet express|
The Denver area has more than just the Colorado Railroad Museum for railfans, especially in the summer. A short list of places to visit follows.
- The Georgetown Loop Railroad (35 minutes west on I-70)
- The Forney Transportation Museum (static UP 4004 Big Boy 4-8-8-4, etc.)
- The Platte Valley Trolley
- RTD's Light Rail system (the D line follows Denver's portion of the Joint Line)
For an exhaustive list of railroad related locations, visit DenverRails.com's search page and search the cities you will be near on your trip.